Singapore has one of the most expensive real estate markets in the world and was placed only second behind Hong Kong in 2020, with prices averaging at USD 874,372 per home.
To protect its middle class and locals in general, a series of new regulations have been imposed on foreign buyers and speculators. Truth be told, Singapore is not the easiest place to buy land as a foreigner, but it is possible.
In this article, we cover the most important information for land buyers.
- Can foreigners buy land in Singapore?
- Regulations to Foreign Property Ownership
- Buying Property on Sentosa Cove
- How much does it cost to buy property in Sentosa Cove?
- Is Sentosa Cove freehold?
- Restrictions to Foreign Ownership of Property
- How can I contact the SLA for land purchases?
- Who owns the most land in Singapore?
- What taxes do I have to pay when buying land?
- Land Sale Procedures
Can foreigners buy land in Singapore?
Singapore might have a transparent system and the ease of doing business is significantly high compared to other regional countries. Continue reading Buying Land in Singapore: The Ultimate Guide