Suggestion: Watch the 5 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
Cambodia is one of the fastest-growing economies in Asia and novice investors with some risk appetite have made great gains here in the past decade.
It’s also the last frontier country in Southeast Asia where it’s comparatively easy to start a business.
With that said, being a developing country, things are done differently compared to what many foreigners are used to.
Before you engage in Cambodia’s property market, it’s important that you learn about ownership regulations, property options available, where you should buy property, and more.
In this article, we review the following topics:
- Can foreigners buy property in Cambodia?
- How to Buy Land in Cambodia
- Obtaining Cambodian Land Titles
- The Process When Buying Property in Cambodia
- Buying Condos in Cambodia
- What are the risks of buying property in Cambodia?
- Property Prices in Cambodia
- Property Taxes in Cambodia
- Best Cities to Buy Property in Cambodia