Suggestion: Watch the 5 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
Malaysia is a great place to settle down, if you prefer to have a high quality of life with low living costs. According to Forbes news magazine, Malaysia is the only Asian country that qualifies into the list “10 best places to retire around the world”.
It’s not surprising for a country that has a breathtaking nature, among the best cuisines in Asia, and locals that offer great service while communicating fluently in English.
Not to neglect, Malaysia offers the most favorable foreign property ownership regulations in Southeast Asia.
In this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know before buying property in Malaysia as a foreigner, including information about foreign ownership regulations, if you can buy land, minimum investment requirements, visa regulations, taxes, and more.
- Can foreigners buy property in Malaysia?
- Can foreigners buy land in Malaysia?
- Minimum property prices for foreigners
- MM2H – Malaysia’s long term visa
- Can foreigners get property loans in Malaysia?
- Property taxes in Malaysia
- Which are the best places to buy property in Malaysia?
- Renting out property in Malaysia