Suggestion: Watch the 5 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
Bali is one of the most popular resort destinations in the world and is famous for its unique culture and beaches. People from all over the world decide to invest in real estate, or even settle here full-time.
Saying that the Bali property market has performed well in the past decade is an understatement, something we will review later in this article.
However, Indonesia is also notorious for having some of the most unfavorable foreign property ownership regulations in Asia. Before you invest in Bali real estate, you must get your feet wet, learn about local regulations, and work with credible partners.
In this article, we cover the basics when property in Bali.
- Bali’s property market
- Foreign property ownership regulations in Bali
- Best way to buy real estate in Bali
- Buying property with a PMA vs using an Indonesia Nominee
- Best areas to buy real estate in Bali
- Bali real estate agencies
Continue reading Buying Property in Bali: The Ultimate Guide