Malaysia is a developed country by Southeast Asian standards and has some of the most favorable foreign ownership regulations. Up until 1997 and before the Asian financial crisis, the economy grew by as much as 8% annually.
Foreign investors poured in with goals to profit from Malaysia’s rapid growth and thanks to its ease of doing business. Having said that, you must learn about the local market and the buying process before going into detailed planning.
In this article, we go into greater detail and review some of the most important topics when you invest in commercial real estate in Malaysia.
- Can foreigners buy commercial property in Malaysia?
- Commercial Property Types Available for Foreigners in Malaysia
- Getting a Commercial Property Loan in Malaysia
- Commercial Property Taxes
- How can I find commercial property in Malaysia?
- Cities to Invest in Commercial Property
Can foreigners buy commercial property in Malaysia?
Malaysia is known for being one of the most foreign-friendly countries in terms of property ownership regulations. Continue reading Buying Commercial Property in Malaysia: A Complete Guide