The information in this article is meant for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as financial advice.
Vietnam has been the strongest performing market in Southeast Asia recently for numerous reasons.
Naturally, we see an increased interest from foreigners who want to capitalize on its growth and invest in stocks. With that in mind, Vietnam opened up to foreign investors as late as 2015 and still remains highly bureaucratic.
Before you start trading stocks, you need to learn the fundamentals and work with a brokerage firm that can help you get started.
In this article, we review the following:
- Vietnam Stock Market Overview
- Stock Exchanges in Vietnam
- Why You Should Invest in Vietnam’s Stock Market
- Regulations when Foreigners Invest in Stocks
- Process when Buying Stocks
- Case Studies in Vietnam’s Stock Market