Vietnam has been Southeast Asia’s strongest performing market in the past years.
Naturally, we see increased interest from foreigners who want to capitalize on its growth and invest in stocks. With that in mind, Vietnam opened up to foreign investors in 2015 and remains bureaucratic.
Before you start trading stocks, you need to learn the fundamentals and work with a brokerage firm that can help you get started.
In this article, we review the following:
- Can foreigners buy stocks in Vietnam?
- Vietnam Stock Market Overview
- Stock Exchanges in Vietnam
- Why You Should Invest in Vietnam’s Stock Market
- Regulations when Buying Vietnam Stocks
- Process when Buying Vietnam Stocks
- Case Studies in Vietnam’s Stock Market