It’s well-known that Vietnam attracts many Singaporean developers who do their utmost to grab a share of this quickly growing market.
Frasers Property is one of the biggest property developers in Singapore that has finalized one commercial project in Ho Chi Minh City and is in the process of finalizing one of the most bespoke condominium projects in Thao Dien, District 2.
In this article, we review the projects, what makes them unique, about the facilities and amenities, unit types, how much you have to pay, and more. Let’s get started.
Locations of the projects
1. Q2 Thao Dien
The project is built by a local and a Singaporean investor, An Duong Thao Dien (Vietnam) and Frasers Centrepoint (Singapore). The construction started in 2017 and is set to be finalized in 2021.
In addition to 333 apartments, Q2 Thao Dien will have 6 villas, 12 townhouses, and 5 penthouses. It has a panoramic view of the Saigon River and many amenities in the area, including shopping malls, international schools, restaurants, and bars.
Another benefit of buying a unit here is that Q2 Thao Dien will be located just next to the future An Phu Metro Station on the 1st Metro line in Ho Chi Minh City. Analysts claim that real estate in the eastern parts of Saigon near the metro line is likely to increase from 10% – 20%.
Distance to other districts and cities:
- 15 minutes to move to District 1, Thu Thiem Urban Area
- 30 minutes to move to District 7, Tan Son Nhat Airport
- 45 minutes to Bien Hoa
- 30 minutes to Binh Duong
- 1 hour and 15 minutes to Vung Tau
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Dau Giay
Address: Bounded by Road no. 9, Road no. 10, and Vo Truong Toan Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Website: Click here
- Unit types: 1 – 4 bedrooms
- Price: From around VND 4 billion
- Number of units: 333 apartments, 13 shop plots, 6 villas, 12 townhouses and a commercial tower
- Floors: 32
Trade centers: Thao Dien Pearl, Thao Dien Plaza, Vincom Mega Mall, Metro An Phu, Parkson Cantavil Premier, MM Mega Market, Parkson Department Store, and Annam Gourmet
Modern cinemas: Lotte Cinema, BHD Cineplex, and CGV Cinema
International schools: British International School, Australian International School, European International School, Ho Chi Minh City International School (ISHCMC), American International School (TAS), EtonHouse International Kindergarten, and more
Health care: Family Medical Practice Clinic, Hoan My Clinic, District 2 Hospital, Post Hospital II, An Phu International Clinic, Carmel-FMP International Hospital, National Hospital Phuc An Khang Hospital, European Dental Clinic, and more
- 1-Bedroom: 50 sqm
- 2-Bedroom: 72 sqm
- 3-Bedroom: 100 sqm – 112 sqm – 128 sqm
- 4-Bedroom: 180 sqm
- Loft Penthouse: 90 sqm – 129 sqm
- Penthouse: 230 sqm – 400 sqm
- Multifunctional sports center
- Gym and Yoga
- Swimming pool and resort
- Relaxing lake and massage area
- Nursing area
- Hanging garden
- Mini library
- Bar – Entertainment corner
- BBQ area and outdoor party
- Meditation area
- Ornamental fish club
- Spiral staircase integrated with green arch
2. Me Linh Point Tower
Me Linh Point Tower is a commercial building that was finalized as early as 1999. With 18,000 square meters of net lettable area, Me Linh Point Tower has become a famous landmark in the city. From here, you’ll reach Saigon River with a 5-minute walk, the Independence Palace with a 5-minute drive, and Ben Thanh Market with a 5-minute drive.
The tower is invested and managed by Me Linh Point Ltd, which is a joint venture between Saigon Beer Alcohol and Beverage Corporation (Sabeco) and MLP Company Private Limited, which is wholly-owned by Frasers Centrepoint Limited.
In 1999, Me Linh Point Tower won the gold medal for high-quality building construction from the Ministry of Construction of Vietnam in 1999. Some of the major tenants that have offices in the tower include Abbott Laboratories, Regus and Hoang Long Vu J.O.C.
The tower is located just at the front of Ngo Duc Ke Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City; Near Dong Khoi – Ngo Duc Ke intersection. From here, you’ll be close to:
- Bach Dang tourist port, Khanh Hoi Bridge, Nguyen Hue walking street
- Ben Thanh Market, City Theater, Hoang Yen Restaurant, and more
- Vietcombank, Saigonbank, ACB Bank
Address: 2, Ngo Duc Ke Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Website: Click here
- Office for lease: 100 sq.m. to 1,000 sq.m.
- Net lettable area: 18,000 sq.m.
- Price: From around USD 36 per square meter
- Floors: 21
Facilities & Services
- Five high-speed “intelligent” Schindler lifts
- Central air-conditioning with BAS control for optimum cooling comfort
- 24/7 security and fire protection system
- 100% emergency power back-up
- Third-party ADSL leased line facility available
How many projects does Frasers Property have in Vietnam?
Frasers Property has only built 2 projects so far in Ho Chi Minh City, including a condominium project to be finalized in 2021 and a commercial building, finalized in 1999.
In which year was Frasers Property founded?
Frasers Property was founded in 1963.
In which countries does Frasers Property operate?
Frasers Property has finalized projects in various parts of the world, including Singapore, other countries in Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe, and China.