Being a business hub and global city, Dubai is undoubtedly the most popular city among travelers, entrepreneurs and expats in the Middle East.
It’s made a remarkable transformation over the decades with an economy that currently only relies 5% on oil exports. Nowadays, tourism, trade, real estate and financial services play a vital role in its economy instead.
That said, the government has rolled out a number of foreign friendly policies in the past years. Foreigners can now apply for long term visas, own freehold property, fully own businesses in Free Zones, and more.
Not surprisingly, many locals and foreigners look towards Dubai’s commercial property sector.
In this article, you’ll learn the following:
- Can foreigners buy commercial property in Dubai?
- What are the benefits of buying commercial property in Dubai?
- What are the disadvantages of buying commercial property?
- Where can I buy commercial property in Dubai?
- Freehold vs leasehold
- What are the most popular areas to buy commercial property?
- Buying hotels in Dubai
- Buying residential buildings
- Buying office space in Dubai
- Commercial property taxes & fees