Suggestion: Watch the 5 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
Hong Kong has grown from being a small trading hub to become one of the top three financial centres over a decade. Many foreigners consider it to be a safe haven for investments and the place to be in business.
Almost 40% of China’s foreign trade is routed through Hong Kong, which has left China with the notion that it can’t compete with Hong Kong. Instead, increasing the connectivity and collaboration with the mainland has become the most viable plan.
Even if prices reach record high levels, Hong Kong continues to be an attractive spot for overseas investors. It doesn’t surprise me, as it has some of the most efficient systems and lowest taxes in the world.
Yet, before you engage in Hong Kong’s property market, it’s important that you learn about the market, the buying process, prices, taxes, and more.
In this article, you’ll learn the following:
- Can foreigners buy real estate in Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong’s real estate market
- Process when buying real estate in Hong Kong
- Real estate prices in Hong Kong
- Real estate taxes in Hong Kong
- Renting out property in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong real estate agents