Suggestion: Watch the 5 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
Japan is one of the most popular investment destinations for international corporations and individual property buyers. Being one of a few developed countries in APAC, it’s not strange.
Foreigners find Japan as safe and ownership regulations are both transparent and favourable, which is not often the case in many other APAC countries, especially in Southeast Asia.
Not to forget, Japan is very livable and many decide to either settle here, or to buy lifestyle property for holiday or rental purposes.
However, before you buy real estate in Japan, it’s important that you understand the property market outlook, how high property taxes are, if you can get a property loans as a foreigner, about property prices, and more.
In this article, you’ll learn the following:
- Can foreigners buy property in Japan?
- Can foreigners buy land in Japan?
- Japan’s real estate market
- Process when buying property in Japan
- Getting a property loan in Japan
- Rental yields in Japan
- Property prices in Japan
- Japan property taxes
- Buying houses in the countryside in Japan
- Real estate agents in Japan