Philippines has become one of the hotspots for foreign property buyers in Asia.
With favorable demographics and an increasing middle class, Metro Manila has undoubtedly seen the biggest interest. Corporations also move elsewhere, setting up offices in places like Cebu, where operating costs are lower.
In this article, I explain how Philippines property market has performed the past years. I’ll also share my predictions how I believe that the market will perform in 2019.
Keep in mind that foreseeing how a market will perform in the coming years is not the easiest task on hand. If you have any information you would like to share, you can share a comment at the end of the article.
Topics covered in this article:
- Philippine’s property market in 2017 & 2018: A throwback
- Manila property prices
- Is there a real estate bubble in the Philippines?
- How will Philippines’s real estate market perform in 2019?
- Is Philippines’ real estate market at its peak?
- How high are the rental yields in the Philippines?
- What is driving the demand of real estate in the Philippines?