Do you plan to buy property in The Philippines?
Click here to get in touch with an experienced agent
Philippines is becoming an increasingly popular investment destination for foreigners. Along with this, we see a greater demand for property management services.
Places like Manila and Cebu have plenty of property management companies, but you rarely find summarized information about them.
In this article, I list some of the biggest and most popular property management companies in the Philippines.
Manila property management companies
Below you can find property management companies located in Manila.
The Lead Realty Co.
Notice: Even if we only select reputable agencies, this is a sponsored listing
The Lead Realty Co., founded in 2017, may be fresh to the market but is already among the strongest and most credible companies in the field. Just a year after it was established, it was awarded as the Top 1 Broker and Top 5 brokerage firm by Megaworld Infinite.
Its leaders, Iris Mae Meana and Michael Kingsu are both millennials, but have proven more advanced than many other professionals in the industry.
The Lead Realty Co. caters both local and international markets of mid to ultra- high end properties. Its office is conveniently located at the posh business district of Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- Top 1 Broker (2017) by Megaworld Infinite
- Top 5 Brokerage Firm (2018) by Megaworld Infinite
- Best Premier Realty and Property Consultancy Firm (2019) by Global Awards for Marketing and Business Excellence
Michael Kingsu (COO): 9 Years in real estate industry, Top 10 Megaworld Agent (2010), Top 1 Megaworld Agent (2011), Top 4 Megaworld Agent (2012).
Iris Mae Meana (CEO): 12 years in real estate industry, Top 8 Megaworld Agent (2011), Top 1 Broker (2017), Top 5 Broker (2018).
- Residential lots, houses and lots, condominiums
- Commercial spaces/retail properties
- Warehouses, industrial lots
- Office spaces
- Farm lots
- Condotels, hotels
- Buying, selling, and leasing
- Property management, assessment and appraisal
- Property loan assistance
- Notarization of document
- Processing of title and transfer
- Home/ office cleaning services
- Interior design and construction
- Property- and life Insurance
- Airbnb, co-working space and staff house
- Other real estate services
- Free consultation before, during, and after-sale
- Free project briefing/ viewing/ ocular
905, One Park Drive, 9th Avenue corner 11th drive, Bonifacio Global Center (BGC), Taguig City, Philippines
Santos Knight Frank
Santos Knight Frank was founded by Rick Santos in 1994 as a full-serviced real estate agency. In 2017, the firm formed a partnership with one of the oldest and largest real estate companies, Knight Frank.
After, the new company was re-branded as Santos Knight Frank. At the moment, Knight Frank has more than 400 offices in more than 60 countries. Santos Knight Frank, on the other hand, has more than 1,200 employees and was recently recognized as Philippines’ best real estate agency at the Asia Pacific Property Award.
Continue reading Top Property Management Companies in the Philippines: A Complete Guide