Philippines has become one of the hotspots for foreign property buyers in Southeast Asia. With favorable demographics and an increasing middle class, Metro Manila has undoubtedly seen the biggest interest.
Foreign corporations move to the region, setting up offices and operations in places like Cebu and Davao, where labor costs are low.
In this article, I explain how the Philippine property market has performed in the past years. I’ll also share my predictions on how I believe that the market will perform in 2020.
Keep in mind that foreseeing how a market will perform in the coming years is not the easiest task on hand. If you have any information you would like to share, you can share a comment at the end of the article.
Topics covered in this article:
- The Property Market in Previous Years
- Manila Property Prices
- Is there a real estate bubble in the Philippines?
- How will Philippines’s real estate market perform in 2020?
- Is Philippines’ real estate market at its peak?
- What is driving the demand of real estate in the Philippines?