Suggestion: Watch the 5 minutes video tutorial before reading this article
Increasingly more foreigners, particularly from Asian countries like China, have invested much in the US real estate market in recent years.
For some, it’s for personal reasons while others buy as investments. Some also plan to relocate to the country later on.
Before you start engaging in the US real estate market, you must get your feet wet and learn about local buying regulations, taxes, and the buying process.
In this article, we explain the key information you need to know when buying real estate in the US.
Topics covered in this article:
- Can foreigners buy property in the US?
- Getting an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
- Can non-US citizens get property loans in the US?
- Can foreigners get residence permits when buying property?
- Best cities to buy property in the US as a foreigner
- Property taxes for non-resident foreigners in the US
- Setting up a company (LLC) when buying property in the US
- Finding a real estate agent as a foreigner in the US
Continue reading Buying Property in the US as a Foreigner: The Ultimate Guide