Since Vietnam opened up to foreign property buyers in 2015, Ho Chi Minh City continues to attract a vast number of investors.
Being one of the fastest growing cities in the world, this commercial hub is undoubtedly one of the most interesting places for real estate investments in Asia at the moment.
You can find a variety of new projects in strategic areas, with high growth potentials.
In this article, you’ll learn about some of the most interesting new property projects in Ho Chi Minh City, including condos, apartments, and villas.
Viewing the projects and surrounding areas in Street View (Desktop Version)
To check the projects and surrounding areas in Google Maps Street View, simply zoom in the area of the marker and pull the orange colored Pegman to the marker, or nearby areas. You can track the marker/project in Street View as well.
To go back to Google Maps, press the arrow in the top left corner.
Latest Update: 2019-06-03
- Grand Manhattan (District 1) was added
- The Marq (District 1) was added
- Metro Star (District 9)
- Sunshine City Saigon (District 7)
- Alpha Hill (District 1)
- One Verandah (District 2)
- La Cosmo Residences (Tan Binh District)
- Vista Verde (District 2)
- d’Edge (District 2)
- RichLane Residences (District 7)
- Charmington Iris (District 4)
- Sunrise City (District 7)