Do you plan to buy property in Vietnam?
Click here to get in touch with an experienced agent
Vinhomes West Point is a large condominium project located in the popular and upcoming district of Nam Tu Liem in Hanoi. Here, you can find 1-4 bedroom units and where 1-bedroom units start from as little as USD 86,000).
The project is located close to many famous sites, landmarks, offices, and schools, including JW Marriott Hanoi, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Amsterdam High School, to mention a few examples.
The location is referred to as “the heart of the Western Area” and where we see plenty of room for expansion in the future. The project has many high-quality facilities and is set to be completed at the end of 2020.
- Project Name: Vinhomes West Point (external image)
- Developer: Vingroup
- District: Nam Tu Liem
- Completed: 2020
- Units / Floors: 1,326 units / 39 floors
- Price: From around VND 2 billion (USD 86,200)
- Tenure of Land: Freehold for Vietnamese, 50 years lease for foreigners (renewable)
Vinhomes West Point is a large-sized project that has 1 to 4-bedroom units with the following sizes:
- 1 Bedroom: 32 – 35 square meters
- 2 Bedrooms: 60 – 89 square meters
- 3 Bedrooms: 100 – 121 square meters
- 4 Bedrooms: 124 – 127 square meters
If you want more information about the units, floorplans, and layouts, just send us a message via the form below and then we will help you.
Facilities & Amenities
Vinhomes West Point offers, despite the affordable property prices, plenty of facilities and amenities for residents, including:
- Yoga room
- Sunbathing area
- Outdoor cafe
- BBQ area
- Bar & club
- Smart car park
There’s no information available about awards that Vinhomes West Point has won. With that said, Vingroup has won plenty of awards thanks to its strong reputation, including “Best Real Estate Developer in Vietnam”, “Best Complex Project Owner in Vietnam”, “Best Shopping Malls Owner Vietnam”, and “Best Leisure Travel Project Owner in Vietnam.”
About the Location
Address: Do Duc Duc, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Vinhomes West Point is located in one of the most promising areas in Hanoi, Nam Tu Liem. From here, you’ll be close to the following sites and offices:
- Within 1 kilometer: Hanoi Museum, National Convention Center, JW Marriot Hotel Hanoi, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, and more
- Within 3 kilometers: The Garden Shopping Center, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Amsterdam High School, and more
- Within 5 kilometers: Foreign Trade University, Marie Curie Hanoi School, My Dinh National Stadium, Cau Giay Park, and more
About the Developer
Vinhomes is a subsidiary by one of the biggest groups in Vietnam, Vingroup, that builds everything from schools, hospitals, and supermarkets. Not to forget, they have even launched their own car brand called Vinfast.
Thus, Vinhomes is currently one of the largest property developers in Vietnam and they have built projects in around 40 cities, including Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, and Hanoi.
Some other popular projects built by Vinhomes include:
- Vinhomes Central Park (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vinhomes Riverside (Hanoi)
Headquartered in Hanoi, Vingroup was established in 1993. In addition to residential and commercial real estate, they also run several subsidiaries that work in commerce, retail, agriculture, and healthcare.
They also have over 1,000 supermarkets in Vietnam that are called Vinmart and can be found practically anywhere.
Previously, Vingroup was ranked as a top 10 property developer by the Vietnam Report Joint Stock Company. It’s also been called the best developer in Vietnam by Euromoney Magazine.
For more information about the company’s projects, I recommend you to check my separate article where I list other Vinhomes projects in Vietnam.